Ceiling insulation and modification.

Our ceiling was really falling apart and had all kinds of air ducting from the factory which was getting in the way. So we took it down and removed the crappy headliner. 

After getting the factory adhesive off by rubbing it with heavy duty rubber gloves until it pilled up and fell off (not unlike balling up 10,000 boogers), we started cutting off the air ducting as best as we could. 

We used more reflectix to apply to the outside of the celing panel to smooth out where we cut the air duct from, and give us a clean surface to apply a new headliner sometime in the future.